Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Sleepin' Heavenly Peace
Christmas is 3 days away and the girls and I are looking forward to a stormless Christmas day drive to Massachusetts for the family gathering.
Lyric seems to be waiting till after the holiday rush to start thinking about a family ... my sister's sewing machine has been going full tilt making "puppy blankies" ... a Lyric daughter "Cinder" will be joining our family in 2010 and this is her "forever" quilt from her Anty Diane ;) ... I on the hand have been scooping up colorful blankets on sale (thanks for the i-phone tip Kara!) ... Linda tells me that you can never have too many blankets and towels!!!
The girls had their groomings today and with the wind chilled 20 degrees outside, we're enjoying the woodstove warmth!
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and we'll hope for exciting blog news in 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm really glad you're doing this blog:) It'll be such fun to follow. Merry Christmas to all of you!
ReplyDeleteJune (and Saffy and ChiliChuck and Nutmeg and Ginger)