Friday, January 29, 2010

Gone Way Too Soon :(

It is with heartache beyond imagination, that I close this chapter of our Golden Embers blog ... I held my dear sweet Lyric in my arms as she took that final journey over the "Rainbow Bridge" yesterday afternoon in a hospital near snowy Stowe Vermont, and the deapest void has been left in her wake ... Sutter and I must now find a way together to pick up and move on without our "best" friend ... everything around Golden Embers reminds us of the excitement, the promise and the hope that we shared together and I am heartbroken, as tears drop on to these keys :-(

"In our lives but for a moment and etched in our hearts forever"

2 comments:

  1. Donna - I have no words. My heart is broken. Lyric was just as much part of our family as she was yours. We will think of her often, and hope she has her own pond with lots of tennis balls across the bridge.
    Hugs - Kara & The rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe it. Hugs to you and Sutter. Please know we are all here for you.
    L

    ReplyDelete