Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Visit to Cabin Loft Toy Room ;o)

"Gee ... just because I'm only a lil' 14 "weeker", I'm not old enough to climb the steep 10 wood steps with Sutter to the loft, when mom opens the gate! I just gotta see what is up in that special toy room"

"Ha, I softened her heart and got mom to carry me up the stairs and look at this  ... all these toys are MINE ... I can roll and squeek all day  ;o))"



"OK ... I'm staying ... what more could a happy puppy ask for ... a warm home, a loving family, a pond to play in, woods to explore and all these toys!!!"

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS ... NAME THEM ONE BY ONE  ;-)




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures of Miss Willow up in the loft and doing puppy agility! Every day is a new adventure for her.

    ReplyDelete