Monday, December 6, 2010

Willow's Dad "Apollo's" Big Dog Show Win ... SK "Mr Pink" Finds Home ;o)


The Hicks

                    
Apollo/ Handler Diana
 It was such a fun weekend ... Willow's dad "Apollo" won Best of Breed at the Dog Show in Fitchburg Ma ... Yea Dad ;o)

Our SunKissed "Foster" pup Mr Pink "Troy" (officially named "Peyton" by the Hicks) went to his loving "forever" home in upper Vermont and it truly felt like a perfect fit  ... experienced his first snow already ;o)

Sending Mr Pink "Troy" off to Vermont

Amazing what Mr Light Blue "Ty" can learn ;o) Click-Treat!!!
Fostering 8 week old pups individually from SunKissed Golden Retrievers (Lyric & Willow's breeders) is so much fun and I'm fascinated watching each pup's personality develop ... I hear that it's being done as a business ... Hummm, possibly a "retirement" job!
 "I'm Mr Light Blue"... he's searching for his "Forever" home!




Fun playing in the Loft playroom ;o)
With sub-freezing temps, the pond has a increasing skim of ice and I'm ever watchful of Willow, as she experiences her first Christmas season of learning about ice safety!
Don't whisper a word, but I shopped for the girls at the Dog Show ;o)







 



No comments:

Post a Comment