Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Emma Graduates, New Computer Arrives & Retirement Appoaches ;o)

Emma 4 Months Old
Hey, What's That?
Many changes are happening at Golden Embers as the leaves begin to turn to their Fall colors:
  •  With all the heavy Summer rains, the Beaver continues to overflow the pond into the meadow and put trees/bushes under water ... with a portion of the "Invisible Canine Fence" now under water, he chewed thru the wire and the 10 acre protection was lost (just as Emma had a "crash course" to respect the electronic fence boundries) ... it's still a daily battle to keep the spillway open but the kayaking is great!
Overflow Into Meadow  ;-(
As Emma turned 4 months and has grown way too fast, she graduated with flying colors from her 7 week  "Basic Pet" class ... now it's on to CGC "Canine Good Citizen" class next week and we're loving training together ;o
Emma Graduates ;o)
                        
  • Sutter is on continued training "hiatus" until her favorite instructor finds another indoor facility where she can successfully train without "zoomies"
Emma, You Can Swim ... TRY!
 
  • Willow is in the middle of a "Rally" (type of Obedience) class as a break from her Agility training ... still trying to find something that she is excited about ;o)
Girls Free-for-All ;o)
  • With some persuasion, I decided to go satelite/wireless with a new HP laptop computer both to increase memory and speed, but after failed attempts to go thru "Wild Blue" and a desk top mobile "Hot Spot", I am having problems with satelite reception for opening emails and posting photos to this Blog ... so unfortunately until resolved, posting updated photos continues to be a real frustration and I can be seen walking around the yard with laptop & Hotspot trying to get reception ;o)
Bringin' In Kindling for Woodstove!
  • In less than a month, Retirement becomes a new way of life ... the work stress will be gone ... "I can't because I'm working" will no longer be limiting what I want to do ... it's been 2 years in thought and 3 months in active planning ;o)
Home Sweet Retirement ;o)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment