| How cute is Miss Purple! |
| Lil' Mr Green finds a "snuggle spot" (he's up to a pound and a half!) |
(it should be noted that pups are very vulnerable to outside "germs" for their first 3-4 weeks and contacts are limited ... clean clothes, "shoes off" and dilegent handwashing is a must to ensure pups stay healthy)
... enjoy a peek into our special "puppy-sitting" adventures ;o)
| Toys!! |
| "Puppies, Puppies, Puppies" ... You called??? |
| ...and more toys!!!! |
| "OK ... I get the different surface thing!!!" |
| Miss Purple trying the new surface ;o) |
| ...four, five, six, seven!!! |
| Mr Blue tries the "tuggy" toy ;o) |
| Boys snuggle in a "Puppy Pile" |
| Start of " Puppy Play" ;o) |
| Playing is hard work ... one tired puppy! |
| "Milk Bar" is Open ... satisfied puppies, content mama ;o) |
| Puppy Love ;o) |
Way to cute! I can't wait, how I hope my Pearly is pregnant! Pups would be do between xmas and new years. Love your pics.
ReplyDelete