Monday, December 9, 2013

Mya is Fitting Right In ;o)

New "Forever" HomeDay #2
Ever heard, "Most Wonderful Puppy", well so far Mya is just that:

  • she marched right in our Log Home and checked out the bed situation, toy choices and "Bone" supply
  • she rings the bells hanging from the door knob, to announce "Hey anyone, I gotta go out for potty!!!"
  • she started traveling in the puppy crate "bungied" to the front seat ... on day #2 she now enjoys her travel in a big girl crate in the back of the van where the big girls travel
  • she sleeps free in the kitchen area with the 3 big girls without any crying
  • she's taken out for "potty" at 1am, 3am and 5am and goes right back to sleep
  • she's running and tries entering into play with the big girls ... eating and rooting the fresh snow!
  • she entertaines herself by squeeking, chasing, crinkling and shaking the vast supply of toys 
  • she has her "private" supply of different types of bones to chew (and not human hands!)
  • she has several different bed locations to choose for naptime
  • she has the cutest lil' "clicker/treat" sit and comes flying to "crinkle" of baggie with chicken pieces (kibble no longer exciting!!!!)
  • she loves exploring outside 
  • and she hasn't stopped trying to snuggle in with Sutter, Willow or Emma for a nap ... unsuccessfully so far, but getting closer 

Meets Folks at Church!
Meets kids at Sunday School!










"Can I play guys?"


Bone Sharing ... Good Girl Aunty Willow!







"How do I get up there
... too much stuff!!!"
Another bed ... another bone!













"Out potty!"
"Think I'll stay" ;o)












Close to sharing space ;o)



Tug-Games!






Day #4 "I think they like me!"









First Family Portrait ;o)
Mya Loves the Snow!!!












HAPPY 8th WEEK BIRTHDAY to ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment