Sunday, March 20, 2022

WELCOME SPRING - Camp Cedar Opened March 20th!

SunKissed Grace is "Off to Camp"


Welcome 16 week old Grace and Follow
her Camp Adventures  💚

Her Camp Counselors have stepped up to fill Willow's roll
(Humm, they don't look too thrilled!!!)

Day #1 - "Good Morning, I'm Ready"

 First Lesson: "Wait" for Breakfast  ✋


Let the Games Begin!!!

She's a "Water" pup!

 Hike in our own woods 
"One little, two little, three little Indians"

Day #2 - Play & Retrieve in the Wind
"Scary"  😧

Good Girl  👍

Day #3 - Making Scary into a Fun Game!

Retrieving - GOOD GIRL - Treat!

"This was scary, but I captured and killed it!"

"I Got This!"

At day's end, there are toys and bones!

Day #4 - Off to Agility School - Ladder Work!
(Camp Counselors Emma & Mya want to show
her How, but Cheer Her on!)

Photoshoot at Agility School  👀
(L) Mya, Grace, Emma

Day #5 - "Hey Guys, Wait for Me, 
What are We Doing Today??"

"How 'bout if I Run Free"  Wheeeeee  😊

Tugging!

"Come on in, the water is fine!"

Retrieving!

Canada Geese Have Returned!

Day #6 -LAST DAY of CAMP!
Finishes with this...



No comments:

Post a Comment