Saturday, July 16, 2011

Emma Celebrates Her 10 Week Birthday ;o)

I Earned My Bell Today ;o)
"Em" was the best behaved lil' girl yesterday when she was examined by Dr Andy and she absolutely charmed the veterinary staff with her "cuteness" ... she got her 2nd shots, needed a wormer and tipped the scale at 12.8 lbs ;o)
Back in the 1970-80s when I raised a herd of purebred Saanen Dairy Goats, each doe wore a small brass Swiss bell ... now each Golden pup earns and wears one of those bells when they are "officially" accepted into the "Golden Embers" clan  ... Emma earned her bell this week and after a few minutes of trying to figure out the soft "ding-a-ling", she ran around wearing it proudly ... just like the "big girls" with their hunting bells (and it lets me know where she is in the yard) :o))
Family Coming Together ;o)
Willow & Emma  :o)
Sutter & Emma :o)
Willow & Emma Cool in "The Hole"  
Hummm ... How Do I Get Up There?
I LOVE Spaghetti ;o)
Hey, Who Ate it ALL!!!!


Mom's!
Walking the Plank ... Easy Enough!
Getting Big Girl Bumpers ... OK!

I'm READY!!!

Oooops, I slipped  ;o)


Clean & Ready to GOoooo!!!







Come 'on ...I'm Ready to Launch!

Finding Caves & Cosey Places!

Game of Tug!

Is This My Best Side?

Come On Kid, You can Make It ;o)


Oh, almost forgot SWIMMING ... since Sutter & Willow repeatedly want to retrieve "Bumpers" thrown way out onto the pond, we spend a good portion of the sunny days by the pond
Week 9 Has Been Exhausting ;o)

WEEK 9 HAS BEEN SO EXCITING for ALL & SO MUCH FUN to CAPTURE IN PHOTOS ;O))
doing yard work and kayaking ... Emma is swimming about 10 feet now from the kayak in to the dock ... she has the cutest lil' swim ... just like a little motorboat ... then she shakes and runs for a "rub n' roll" downhill on the ground blueberry bushes & groundcover! Photos next week, now that she seems to swim well and there's more time to focus the camera ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment