![]() |
| Hey, I Did It ... Not too Deep ! |
![]() |
| My Very Own Bumper ! |
![]() |
| Hummmm ... How Do I Get That! |
![]() |
| Just Observing ... Safety Harness On ! |
![]() |
| Oooops ... Not Ready to Swim !!! |
![]() |
| First Kayaking Experience ;o) |
![]() |
| When Can My Harness Come Off ? |
![]() |
| Leash Training!! |
![]() |
| "Bucking Bronco" Leash Training ! |
![]() |
| Sutter 9yr & Emma 8wks ... a Miracle! |
![]() |
| ? Spokespup ? |
![]() |
| One Day I'll Get Up There ;o) |
![]() |
| Newest Golden Fashion When Kayaking :o) |
![]() |
| Yummm ... First Blueberries ;o) |
![]() |
| Ahhhh ... Land ;o) |
Hope you enjoyed the Smiles, Awahhh and Uh Oh moments ... Oh Ya there will be LOTS more ;-))
![]() |
| Babysitting is Exhausting but Willow Loves It 'o) |
No comments:
Post a Comment