Tuesday, May 31, 2022

MEMORIAL DAY 2022

 Almost end of Blackflies, arrival of Mosquitos and better yet Dragonflies have hatched/arrived in numbers and are feasting on mosquitos!!! The Golden girls and I had a Wonderful Memorial Day weekend - God-daughter Jessica and her boyfriend Donald stayed with us and we had a wonderful time visiting/Church/doing projects/grilling/watching movies with snacks!

Donald's new fishing pole and they
bought me a Keurig mini coffee maker
for use when "Coffee Drinking" (like Jess)
Visitors come! (also makes tea/hot chocolate) πŸ˜ƒ

Each did their own thing - I mowed
grass, Donald fished across pond
(in red shirt), and Jess sunbathed 😎

Girls Love Donald πŸ’—
(read tee-shirt "Don't Stop Retrieving")

Donald wanted a project!
(cut up a Birch that the Beaver dropped, so I can
make Birch Peanut Butter birdfeeders)


Jess "hauled" logs up from boat!

Fun Boating Together!

Movie Night!!!


"Rare photo of Mom boating with Us"  πŸ’š







No comments:

Post a Comment